As a traditional crafter or commercial/retail vendor of arts, crafts, gifts, decorations and accessories, you won’t want to miss this once-a-year selling opportunity in the fair that traditionally kicks off the Holiday shopping season in the Upstate of South Carolina. For over three decades crafters, artisans and other purveyors of popular gift favorites have headed to Greenville the first weekend of December to participate in this traditional award-winning fair.
We have kept the popular dual-side floor plan, which incorporates an area designated “Crafter’s Village” for traditional and non-traditional crafters, and the “Gift Bazaar” area, for commercial and retail vendors.
Please note that only crafters should request the Crafter’s Village area, as this side of the hall will be strictly juried by a local craft center. However, either exhibitor can reserve space in the Gift Bazaar area. The Gift Bazaar side of the hall is not juried.
We hope you can join us!
TO APPLY FOR BOOTH SPACE:
- Read the 2018 HF Application-Prospectus document completely. Complete the Application for Booth Space and return by mail or fax.
- Become familiar with our Floor Plan.
- Submit your 50% Deposit or the Full Booth Fee with your application. Payments cannot be taken online or over the telephone! We must have your signature on each credit card payment you make.
- Submit your booth fee using a check, money order, credit card or debit card.
- If you are faxing your application and payment, you will need to list your credit card or debit card information on the application form, or submit a 2018 HF CC Authorization (available in the “FORMS” section of the website).
- Personal checks are NOT accepted after November 1, 2018.
- Submit Photos of your products for the Crafter’s Village (crafter side of the hall), as we will be carefully jurying this area. You may send printouts or email photos, BUT YOU MUST SUBMIT PHOTOS TO BE ON THE CRAFTED SIDE OF THE HALL. THIS APPLIES TO PREVIOUS EXHIBITORS AS WELL AS NEW EXHIBITORS.
- Additional Forms are available if you need special services. You can find all our forms in the “FORMS” section of this website.
For assistance you may contact:
Anita Venable, Show Coordinator
Phone: (864) 255-5855; Email: email@example.com