Join us for the 50th Annual Holiday Fair
While Holiday Fair may operate a little differently this year with new safety precautions in place, it will continue to offer the region’s largest selection of holiday arts, crafts and gifts under one roof this Holiday season. Exhibitors include more than 350 crafters and commercial vendors in this three-day award-winning fair that gives shoppers a chance to support small businesses this holiday season.
New for 2020:
– This year Holiday Fair is offering advanced online ticket sales to reduce lines and contact points. Online ticket prices are $9 and includes the parking and processing fees. Buy your tickets online here.
– Tickets can still be purchased in person at the event. Ticket prices include parking and are $7 for adults and $6 for seniors.
– The show will open one hour earlier each day at 9 AM to cut down on crowds early in the day.
– The show floor has been expanded this year so that vendor booths can be spaced further apart and aisle traffic decreased.
– Masks are required for all attendees, vendors and staff. Greenville Convention Center will have masks available if needed.
2020 Show: Thursday, December 3: 9am-8pm. Friday, December 4: 9am-8pm. Saturday, December 5: 9am-6pm. For general admission and group rate information, click here.
Be sure to visit us on Facebook for the latest updates on the show!
We’re easy to find! Holiday Fair’s home is the Greenville Convention Center in Greenville, South Carolina. Click here for driving directions.